What I’m GOING to Wear Wednesday–Fifth Grade Graduation

Giggles is at it again.  This time next week (well, Thursday actually), she’ll be graduating from 5th grade (sniff, sniff).  I blogged about the adventure we had finding three dresses that were age appropriate.  Giggles had me take pics of the three finalists.  She thought it would be fun to have you guess which one she chose.  So, comment below with your guesses.  She’s looking forward to it!

Hi there!!!

It’s almost my 5th Grade Graduation!  I’ll be going into middle school next year, but before that I have to find a dress that is appropriate for this school.

I have three dresses that I liked, but only one is the winner.  Which one do you think I picked?

Dress #1 is a one-shoulder asymmetric blue dress with a little bit of greenish yellowing on the top ruffle and then a pink rope belt.  I tried this on at the Boston Store.  It was on the sale rack.  My mom liked that.

Edited to add:  I did like that!

Dress #2  Then there was a red and blue flower dress.  My dad thinks it is a bit too short, but I liked it.  The accessories that match this were very cute.  I tried this dress on at Gap Kids.
Edited to add: FPD freely admits he is VERY nervous about his daughters.  This dress hits just slightly above the knee.  I’m cool with that.
Dress #3:  The last one is a red eyelet material perfect for summer.  I tried it on at Gap Kids too.  This dress was the shortest and the plainest.

I couldn’t be more proud to have a daughter who thinks about what looks good on her, dressing for her body type and being proud of who she is.  I love that she enjoys writing these little fashion posts, and that she’s so excited to see what you all think.

–FullPlateMom,
who is one proud mama.

8 Comments Add yours

1. Kelsey says:

They’re all super cute but I’m thinking she picked the second one!

2. Caitlin says:

Hi GigglyGirl,I like them all! I’m going to guess that you picked the second one because you’re so good at accessorizing and it sounds like the second dress had some fun accessories to go with it. Plus, I just really like the bright flowers! 🙂

3. Dress number 2 is the best dress in my opinion. It is the most appropriate for YOU, not the school. It brings out your best feature– your glowing face and beautiful skin.

4. Carrie says:

I pick #2, tho all look really nice on her 🙂

5. VChesnik says:

Of course she looks gorgeous in all of them! But I’m going to say #2 fits her personality the best 🙂

6. Unknown says:

I think you look stunning in them all! I think you chose number two the flowered dress. Congrats on your graduation!!

7. waitingarms says:

Thinking she chose dress #1 – because she looks great in it and in deference to dad’s concern about #2’s length. She looks great in all the dresses.

8. Avery says: